کالا ۔ سیاہ ۔ وحشت ناک ۔
(1) - Black (a.) To make black and shining, as boots or a stove, by applying blacking and then polishing with a brush.
(2) - Black (a.) To make black; to blacken; to soil; to sully.
(3) - Black (n.) A stain; a spot; a smooch.
(4) - Black (n.) The part of a thing which is distinguished from the rest by being black.
(5) - Black (n.) Mourning garments of a black color; funereal drapery.
(6) - Black (n.) A black garment or dress; as, she wears black
(7) - Black (n.) A negro; a person whose skin is of a black color, or shaded with black; esp. a member or descendant of certain African races.
(8) - Black (n.) A black pigment or dye.
(9) - Black (n.) That which is destitute of light or whiteness; the darkest color, or rather a destitution of all color; as, a cloth has a good black.
(10) - Black (adv.) Sullenly; threateningly; maliciously; so as to produce blackness.
(11) - Black (a.) Expressing menace, or discontent; threatening; sullen; foreboding; as, to regard one with black looks.
(12) - Black (a.) Fig.: Dismal, gloomy, or forbidding, like darkness; destitute of moral light or goodness; atrociously wicked; cruel; mournful; calamitous; horrible.
(13) - Black (a.) In a less literal sense: Enveloped or shrouded in darkness; very dark or gloomy; as, a black night; the heavens black with clouds.
(14) - Black (a.) Destitute of light, or incapable of reflecting it; of the color of soot or coal; of the darkest or a very dark color, the opposite of white; characterized by such a color; as, black cloth; black hair or eyes.