پھر جذب کر لینا ۔
(1) - Reabsorb (v. t.) To absorb again; to draw in, or imbibe, again what has been effused, extravasated, or thrown off; to swallow up again; as, to reabsorb chyle, lymph, etc.; -- used esp. of fluids.
پھیلنا ۔ بڑھنا ۔ پکڑنا ۔ پہنچ جانا ۔
(1) - Reach (v. t.) To overreach; to deceive.
(2) - Reach (n.) An effort to vomit.
(3) - Reach (v. t.) To extend; to stretch; to thrust out; to put forth, as a limb, a member, something held, or the like.
(4) - Reach (v. t.) Hence, to deliver by stretching out a member, especially the hand; to give with the hand; to pass to another; to hand over; as, to reach one a book.
(5) - Reach (v. t.) To attain or obtain by stretching forth the hand; to extend some part of the body, or something held by one, so as to touch, strike, grasp, or the like; as, to reach an object with the hand, or with a spear.
(6) - Reach (v. t.) To strike, hit, or touch with a missile; as, to reach an object with an arrow, a bullet, or a shell.
(7) - Reach (v. t.) Hence, to extend an action, effort, or influence to; to penetrate to; to pierce, or cut, as far as.
(8) - Reach (v. t.) To extend to; to stretch out as far as; to touch by virtue of extent; as, his land reaches the river.
(9) - Reach (v. t.) To arrive at; to come to; to get as far as.
(10) - Reach (v. i.) To retch.
(11) - Reach (v. t.) To understand; to comprehend.
(12) - Reach (n.) The pole or rod which connects the hind axle with the forward bolster of a wagon.
(13) - Reach (v. i.) To stretch out the hand.
(14) - Reach (v. i.) To strain after something; to make efforts.
(15) - Reach (v. i.) To extend in dimension, time, amount, action, influence, etc., so as to touch, attain to, or be equal to, something.
(16) - Reach (v. i.) To sail on the wind, as from one point of tacking to another, or with the wind nearly abeam.
(17) - Reach (n.) The act of stretching or extending; extension; power of reaching or touching with the person, or a limb, or something held or thrown; as, the fruit is beyond my reach; to be within reach of cannon shot.
(18) - Reach (n.) The power of stretching out or extending action, influence, or the like; power of attainment or management; extent of force or capacity.
(19) - Reach (n.) Extent; stretch; expanse; hence, application; influence; result; scope.
(20) - Reach (n.) An extended portion of land or water; a stretch; a straight portion of a stream or river, as from one turn to another; a level stretch, as between locks in a canal; an arm of the sea extending up into the land.
(21) - Reach (n.) An artifice to obtain an advantage.
(22) - Reach (v. t.) To arrive at by effort of any kind; to attain to; to gain; to be advanced to.